This section provides links to a broad and growing bank of resources to assist Raritan stakeholders in their efforts to study, explore and plan for a more sustainable Raritan River, basin and bay.
We’ve provided links to over 130 organizations, governmental entities and businesses that are contributing to the restoration and preservation of Raritan assets. You’ll find a growing bibliography on the Raritan including a special bibliography compiled by the NJDEP focused on the Raritan estuary and bay. You’ll also find information about curriculum and studios that have the Raritan as a subject matter or use it as a resource to teach. And we’ve included films and video that star the Raritan.
This section also includes information about tools you can access to advance your own Raritan-based research, planning, and decision-making including how to rent the R/V Rutgers research vessel and how to access data from the Raritan deployed moorings. You’ll also find links to other compiled data on the Raritan that is free to any Raritan stakeholder.
Let us know if you are aware of other resources that we could add or if you have trouble finding a resource.
Please note: We are building new pages to make it easier to access this information. In the meanwhile, please use these links and let us know if you need help with a broken link:
- Watershed Partners and The Sustainable Raritan River Consortium
- About the Raritan Basin
- Access the Raritan River on our new 20 passenger vessel
- Integrate the Raritan River into your coursework through authentic data rich activities and case studies
- Participate in ongoing research within and alongside the Raritan River
- Contribute data to improve understanding of the Raritan River
- Raritan Bay Bibliography
- General Raritan Bibliography – Compiled Research, Reports, Books and Studies
- Film and Videos
- Sustainable Raritan River Newsletter and Press Release Archives
- Raritan River Fish Cam