Flood Mitigation and Hazard Reduction NOW
March 16, 2013
Raritan Valley Community College
At the request of the Raritan Millstone Flood Control Commission (RMFCC), the Sustainable Raritan River Initiative coordinated a series of panels focused on how to reduce flood risks on a short time frame. The programs and discussions focused on actions that could be taken in the short term.
- Community Stormwater and Flooding Issues:How Do Environmental Commissions Help?
- Stormwater Management – Low Technology Solutions to Reducing Impacts
- New Jersey Stormwater Management Rules N.J.A.C. 7:8
- Flood Mitigation and Hazard Reduction
- Hazard Mitigation Planning in Somerset County – Reducing Flood Vulnerability
- Flood Mitigation and Hazard Reduction: NOW
- Using Trees for Storm Water Management
- FEMA: Mitigation Grants & Projects