Flood Mitigation and Hazard Reduction NOW
March 16, 2013
Raritan Valley Community College, Branchburg, NJ
At the request of the Raritan Millstone Flood Control Commission (RMFCC), the Sustainable Raritan River Initiative coordinated a series of panels focused on how to reduce flood risks on a short time frame. The programs and discussions focused on actions that could be taken in the short term.
- Community Stormwater and Flooding Issues:How Do Environmental Commissions Help?
- Stormwater Management – Low Technology Solutions to Reducing Impacts
- New Jersey Stormwater Management Rules N.J.A.C. 7:8
- Flood Mitigation and Hazard Reduction
- Hazard Mitigation Planning in Somerset County – Reducing Flood Vulnerability
- Flood Mitigation and Hazard Reduction: NOW
- Using Trees for Storm Water Management
- FEMA: Mitigation Grants & Projects